Monday 28 May 2012

New campus life


The starting of new campus life which started on 5 March 2012. The life of a degree student in a new campus which is UiTM Kampus Bandar Melaka. When I first arrived at Melaka, I feel that I need to be a student that can graduate with flying colours which I have to try the hardest but the first semester was quite enjoying because the curiosity to explore new place which made me not so serious. Hei...I promise that it will be the last. Next we move on to the place that I stay which is Kolej Tun mamat. Here are some pictures.





The place is comfortable and big but there just a slight of problem which is hot during night so some of my house mate including me sleep at the living room. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes by walking to my campus. My house mate are fun and sometime could be annoying.Hahaha... My house mate are Maui Ng, Nazir, Faiz, Latiff, Ajim, Fad and ucop which he is my room mate. Now, let's move on to my class mates. There 19 people in the class included me. They all are fun, crazy sometime but most of all we are enjoying each other company so friends let's no fight between us. Hehe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment